Let’s talk about the best guns in COD Mobile 2023. Selecting the most effective weapons is crucial to success in this game. It’s crucial to know which weapons will offer you the upper hand, whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting out.
The best guns in COD Mobile 2023 will be discussed here. We will cover the top 10 best guns, advantages, disadvantages, and preferred play styles. At the conclusion of this talk, you’ll know exactly which firearms suit your needs.
My number 1 spot of the best guns in cod mobile 2023 is the Kilo 141, it is a type of assault rifle that has a prime range of 29 meters, exceptional accuracy, and good mobility. Additionally, the Kilo 141 has a shallow recoil control. There is not a whole lot that can be said about this gun because we are all aware of how long it has reigned as the finest gun in Call of Duty Mobile for a number of different seasons in the game’s history.
- High accuracy for precise shots.
- Low recoil, easy to control.
- Versatile for different playstyles.
- Customizable with various attachments.
- Consistent damage output.
- Moderate fire rate, less effective in close quarters.
- Slightly slower mobility.
- Time to Kill (TTK) might be slower than some competitors.
- Ammo capacity may require frequent reloads.
- Not as effective at extreme ranges compared to specialized long-range weapons.
The Razorback’s damage has been increased, and it now has a longer prime range and increased mobility. See how it stacks up against the well-known CBR4 by giving it a shot right this second.
The Razorback is now excellent for usage in close quarters gunfights, thanks to mobility upgrades that make it easy to run and gun while maintaining pinpoint accuracy; its tremendous damage will also melt the foes.
- Excellent mobility for quick movement.
- Low recoil, easy to control during sustained fire.
- Versatile in close-quarters and medium-range combat.
- Customizable with various attachments.
- Fast Aim Down Sight (ADS) time for quick targeting.
- Less effective at longer distances due to lower damage.
- Limited ammo capacity may require frequent reloading.
- Slower Time to Kill (TTK) compared to some other SMGs.
- Not ideal for long-range battles.
- Outclassed by specialist weapons in certain close-quarters scenarios.
The DL Q33 will continue to be the most effective sniper in Call of Duty Mobile Season 6. Nothing else has changed. It is still the game’s best real one-shot sniper option available. Because of its high damage, most precise scope, and fast mobility when being used, the DL Q33 is still at the top for multiplayer.
This is one of the reasons why it is liked by all of the players in the community, from novice players all the way up to professional players.
- High damage for one-shot potential.
- Effective at long-range engagements.
- Offers precision and accuracy.
- Intimidating presence for opponents.
- Slow rate of fire.
- Lengthy reload time.
- Less versatile in close-quarters.
- Requires precise aim and positioning.
- Scope glint reveals your position.
The CBR4 submachine gun has recently established itself as the go-to weapon in the Call of Duty: Mobile meta. Its lightweight chassis provides those who choose to use it with remarkable mobility; it has a phenomenally fast firing rate and terrifying precision; and it can accept a large number of attachments, which can be utilized to accentuate its strengths or curb its shortcomings, respectively.
- High Mobility: Lightweight design for swift movement.
- Fast Fire Rate and Accuracy: Rapid firing and reliable aim.
- Customization Options: Can be tailored with various attachments.
- High Magazine Capacity: Large ammo capacity for sustained fire.
- Potentially High Time-to-Kill (TTK): Precise shots can achieve low TTK in close range.
- Range Limitations: Most effective in close-to-mid-range encounters.
- Subject to Nerfs: May be affected by balance changes.
- ADS Time Impact: Some attachments may affect quick target acquisition.
- Relatively High Recoil: Requires practice to maintain accuracy in sustained fire.
Season 5 of Call of Duty: Mobile saw the introduction of a brand-new assault rifle known as the FFAR-1. It is a well-known fact that this firearm has a rapid rate of fire and excellent accuracy, both of which contribute to its versatility and usefulness in a variety of conflict settings.
Because it has the highest rate of fire of any assault rifle in Call of Duty: Mobile, the FFAR-1 is an excellent choice for gamers who favor using high-firing weapons. It also has a high degree of mobility and accuracy, both of which add to its usefulness on the battlefield.
- High Fire Rate.
- Accessible Loadout.
- Limited Range.
- Ammunition Consumption.
The Holger 26 light machine gun (LMG) is a popular weapon in Call of Duty: Mobile because to its adaptability and versatility. It has low damage but makes up for it in range, portability, magazine size, and manageability of recoil. The gun’s modular design allows for a wide range of attachments to be used with it. A classic red dot sight, a YKM combat stock, an OWC laser tactical, a strike foregrip, and some granulated grip tape are all components of a recommended loadout for increasing ADS speed, enhancing mobility, and decreasing recoil.
We recommend the benefits of Lightweight, Toughness, and Dead Silence to increase sprinting velocity, lessen the impact of your aimed punches, and lessen the noise you make while running. You can get your hands on the Holger 26 and all its skins by completing certain tasks during the seasonal event “Holger Strike.” In Call of Duty: Mobile, the Holger 26 is a go-to weapon that can handle a variety of situations.
- Versatile and customizable with various attachments.
- High firepower and large magazine capacity.
- Good range and ability to shoot through thin walls.
- Controllable recoil, mostly horizontal.
- Decent mobility for an LMG.
- Slower mobility compared to other weapon classes.
- Some attachments may reduce magazine capacity.
- Some LMGs are heavy, affecting movement speed.
- Some LMGs have unpredictable recoil.
- Faces strong competition from other weapon classes in the meta.
In Call of Duty: Mobile Season 3, the HDR bolt-action sniper rifle became available. Its great damage comes at the expense of a slow fire tempo and poor precision. The Heavy Suppressor, Bipod, FTAC Champion, and FMJ are essential components of the optimal loadout because they increase stability, lessen recoil, and deepen penetration, respectively.
It’s unlocked at Tier 21 of the free Battle Pass and Tier 50 of the paid Battle Pass for premium skins. When outfitted properly, players can become devastating snipers in the game’s long-range battles.
- High Damage
- Versatile Attachments
- Long-Range Precision
- Slow Firing Rate
- Mobility Restrictions
- Steeper Learning Curve
The PKM is an LMG in Call of Duty: Mobile Season 11, known for its fast fire rate, high accuracy, and stability. Players can unlock it at Tier 21 in the Battle Pass. Recommended attachments include MIP Light Barrel, YKM Light Stock, OWC Laser – Tactical, Snatch Foregrip, and Granulated Grip Tape.
The PKM offers 34 damage to the upper chest area, capable of a 3-shot kill in close to mid-range. Notable skins include God Hunter, Empty Shells, and Sinister Smile, which players can acquire through various events and lucky boxes.
- Fast fire rate, high accuracy, and stability.
- 34 damage to the upper chest area, capable of a 3-shot kill in close to mid-range.
- Offers a variety of skins for customization.
- Accessible at Tier 21 in the Battle Pass.
- Recommended attachments can enhance mobility and control.
- May not excel in mobility compared to other weapon classes.
- Some skins may require participation in specific events or lucky boxes to obtain.
In Call of Duty: Mobile, the KRM-262 pump-action shotgun is a popular choice because to its high damage per second and ability to kill in a single shot. As of the Season 3 ‘Rush’ update, its base performance was reduced, although players can improve it with the correct attachments and perks. The weapon is very effective at close quarters due to its high damage, moderate fire rate, and accuracy.
The optimal KRM-262 loadout consists of the Marauder Suppressor, which reduces noise and extends the weapon’s damage range, the MIP Laser 5mW, which increases hip-fire accuracy, the RTC Steady Stock, which reduces recoil, and the Stippled Grip Tape, which increases sprint-to-fire and ADS speeds. Mobility and survival are improved by features like Dead Silence, Low Weight, and Rapid Repair.
- One-shot Kill Potential: Highly effective at close ranges, capable of one-shot kills.
- High Damage Output: Deals significant damage per shot.
- Suppressed Sound: Marauder Suppressor reduces bullet sound for stealthy takedowns.
- Hip-Fire Accuracy: MIP Laser 5mW improves hip-fire accuracy.
- Customization Options: Gunsmith attachments allow for personalized loadouts.
- Effective in Battle Royale: Guarantees one-hit kills at close range.
- Limited Range: Less effective in long-range combat.
- Slow Fire Rate: Slower than other weapon types.
- Limited Ammo Capacity: Requires frequent reloads.
- Vulnerable to Mobility: Slower mobility compared to agile opponents.
- Learning Curve: Requires skill and practice to master.
The Akimbo Dobvra, or Makarov as it was called in earlier Call of Duty: Mobile seasons, is a powerful and versatile dual pistol combo. Either finish the Seasonal event “Sidearm Scruffle” for free-to-play players, or enter the AQUATIC FUSION draw for a legendary Dobvra skin (which costs real money). The Akimbo Dobvra’s recommended loadout consists of the Agency Suppressor, which muffles the weapon and dampens vertical recoil, the Sorokin 140mm Auto barrel, which converts the pistol to fully-automatic fire and increases fire rate, the MIP Laser 5mW, which improves hipfire accuracy and sprint-to-fire speed, and the 20 Round Mags, which increase the weapon’s magazine capacity.
The Akimbo perk is the most important add-on since it allows players to use two pistols at once and easily dispatch their enemies. One of the best hand guns in COD Mobile 2023, the Akimbo Dobvra can be used in a variety of situations and has a high rate of success.
- High Firepower: Akimbo Dobvra provides a significant increase in firepower with dual pistols, ideal for close-quarters combat.
- Versatility: Suitable for aggressive playstyles or as a backup weapon in various situations.
- Increased Mobility: Enhances movement speed for effective maneuvering.
- Silent Movement: The Agency Suppressor attachment provides silencing for stealthy approaches.
- Fast Fire Rate: The Sorokin 140mm Auto barrel converts the pistol to fully-automatic, leading to a faster rate of fire.
- Reduced Accuracy: Dual-wielding eliminates the ability to aim down sights, resulting in reduced accuracy.
- Limited Range: Most effective at close range due to its hipfire focus.
- Ammo Consumption: Increased fire rate can deplete ammo rapidly.
- No ADS: Aiming down sights is not possible with this loadout.
- Subject to Nerfs: The loadout may be subject to future balancing changes that affect its effectiveness.
We’ve covered the best guns in COD Mobile 2023. Each type of firearm, from assault rifles to shotguns, has its own set of advantages and disadvantages that make them suitable for certain play styles. However, after much deliberation and research, we have settled on the Kilo 141 assault rifle as our top pick for best overall weapon. It can be used in a variety of situations due to its adaptability, power, and accuracy.
While picking the right weapon is essential in Call of Duty Mobile, honing your skills with that weapon is just as critical. Any firearm can be made lethal by someone with the proper training and the desire to use it. Pick your weapon of choice and get some practice right away. Read all COD Mobile Article here.