Yay, Call of Duty is now on the mobile phone. We all have another stupid way to waste our time. Humanity is really going in the right direction! Yay us!
- What is Call of Duty Mobile?
- Call of Duty Mobile Review
- Pros and Cons of Call of Duty Mobile
- No Controllers for Mobile Version
- Interesting Features
Please note: This review is GOING to be updated. I’ve only started my review. I want to get it out so that people can already enjoy it. A longer version will be coming out VERY SOON!
Call of Duty: Mobile score is 4.3/5. For a MAR (Mark’s Angry Review) that is really really good!
What is Call of Duty: Mobile?
Okay. If you’re here to learn that Call of Duty is a shooting game then you probably have “some duty” in your head instead of brains. The game has been around for ages and it is one of the most successful “boom-boom-pow-pow” games around.
The mobile version of the game is a mixture of Call of Duty Black Ops and Call of Duty Modern Warfare. The map Hijacked, for example, is from Call of Duty Black Ops II. The map Crashed, for example, is from Modern Warfare.
The objective of the game is to kill other people. Why do I actually have to write this? How dumb are you guys?
There are two playing formats (and 1 coming soon called Zombies), Multiplayer, and Battle Royale.
There isn’t any campaign/story mode, which is really annoying. Which boring exec woke-up on the wrong side of the bed and snubbed his toe the day that that decision was made? But, whatever…
Otherwise, the multiplayer section is awesome! There are 5 modes of normal multiplayer:
- Frontline. 5 players per team. Kill players on the other team. The first team to reach 50 points will win. When you die, you will respawn back at the base. THIS IS THE BEST FORMAT. Don’t listen to the cockroaches that disagree with me. Their brains are mush!
- Team Deathmatch. Same as Frontline, but you could respawn on the other side. Also, this score is up to 40 points. This
- Domination. Capture the three bases and hold them for longer than the other team. This is a lot of fun. It requires more skill than the other formats (in my, not-so-humble opinion). Holding B is going to “usually” be the real challenge of the game!
- Search and Destroy. Do boring stuff that no one cares about. BOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRINGGGGGGGGGG. Don’t bother!
- Practice vs AI. If you suck at this game, this will be your favorite place to hang out at. Have fun Mr Loser!
Battle Royale Format
Okay. Most of you have come here to see y opinion on this! Are you ready? Probably not. I can’t fix stupid…
Like Fortnite, 100 people drop on an island and have to fight to the death until the last player (or team). You can pick up weapons (and stuff) along the way. Only 1% will make it to the end which is an injustice that I can’t describe. I demand social justice. Reforms must be put in place.
It’s basically Fortnite and Pubg, but with added features. See below a bigger explanation…
Call of Duty Mobile Review
Personally I loved the Call of Duty Mobile version. There are problems – and I will into them in detail below – but overall it was a lot of fun.
I rank it 4.6/5 and I think it is a really great game!
I would say that this is currently the top Battle Royale game on the market. Yes, Fortnite and Pubg junkies, this game is better…
- I had more fun playing it.
- The graphics seem a lot better! I still have to play for longer to know for sure.
- No Controllers. Equal playing field!
All in all, Call of Duty Mobile is one solid game!
Pros and Cons of Call of Duty Mobile
Every game has problems. Yes, even Call of Duty is riddled with issues. Here are the top things that you should know about before you spout your mouth off to someone who knows there stuff!
Pros of Call of Duty Mobile
There is a lot of good things to say. I don’t give out good reviews easily. Read my review of Starbucks and you’ll see what I write when I see mediocrity.
Here are the stand-out features:
- Controller Logic. The controls aren’t as good as a real controller, but for a mobile phone, they are the best I’ve seen so far! I’m really impressed.
- Choices and Options. The details they thought of is amazing! And overwhelming if your brain-power is running on Windows 95 computer.
- Graphics. Graphics are stunning. I know that people have been crying all over the internet about the graphics. Let them jump in a lake. I’m really impressed. I challenge them to find a mobile game with better graphics.
- Fighting Style. Available in First Person Shoot and 3rd Person Shooter.
Cons of Call of Duty Mobile
Not Enough Maps. No one should be able to connect controllers. people cheating!
Matchmaking from different locales. I don’t want to play with some random kid from some foreign country who I can’t even talk with. This may sound mean, but I’d rather play with an English speaker. I want to be to actually chat and discuss the game.
Bad Connection. If you have a bad connection, your game will be as delayed (and lagging) as a Delta Airlines Plane on a bad day. Just make sure that you have a decent connection before starting.
Ads. So much in-app advertising. If I wanted to see this many ads, I would sleep in Time Square instead. I understand that they have to make money from the game, but WOW, take it easy on us. There are only many ads that you put in one sitting!
No Controllers for Mobile Version
I’m not going to waste my time arguing with a lot of you brainless-folks on something in which I’m undoubtfully correct. Here’s my controversial opinion.
I’m a fan of NO-CONTROLLERS.
I like the equal playing field.
Yes, I know that everyone loves controllers and gadgets, but suck-it-up and grow up. The game is much more fun when everyone is on the same page!
Don’t like it? Good. Go play Fortnite or pubg…
There are some other things that are important to mention. Firstly, make sure that you shoot as many people in prematch mode (before it has begun). It turns out that your intelligence rises with every player that you shoot at.
The Run and Sliding Feature is fantastic. Try it out. It’s really impressive!