Lord Mobile’s ranged hero, Dream Witch, is arguably one of the best in the game. But as a P2P hero, she may be just out of your price range. Her design is quite interesting. Dream Witch has dragon horns on her head, giving her a savage appearance. But don’t let her headwear fool you. The rest of her looks like a diva fashionista, so I’m a little on the fence about her design.
Regardless of her design, you’re here because you need my help. And since I feel a little sorry for you, I’m going to give it. Read on to learn everything you need to know about Dream Witch.
“Are Men as scary as we think?” – Eloise
Who Is Dream Witch?
Dream Witch’s real name is Eloise. And her backstory can be summed up in one sentence: one day, a young dragon ventured out into the world because she was curious. That’s it. The end. Thank you again, IGG, for another riveting story.
Of course, a few more details flesh out the story a little more (not really!), like dragons were pretty much forgotten by the world of Man. Also, said ferocious creatures lost the battle with Men, feared them, and passed that fear onto future generations. So, Dream Witch transforms into a human – mostly – and is searching for an answer to why Men are so fearsome.
Dream Witch Score
Eloise’s design is a little questionable, but that’s not what helps your turf win battles. Now that that’s out of the way, let’s look at more noteworthy attributes. She has some pretty unique Hero Skills that deal auto attacks on all enemies with a single strike. Her stun is barely there, but still worth something.
Dream Witch has an AOE healing spell that’s very helpful in keeping allies alive. She also has a pretty decent Army ATK boost and Army HP increase.
Considering all this, my Dream Witch score is 7.8/10.
Pay attention because this is the part that will help you understand why Eloise deserves that 7.8 rating. I’ll even be nice and break it down for you so that it’s easier for you to keep up.
Let’s start with her Battle Skills:
- Sacred Luster: Eloise uses this tactical skill to deal up to 200% Squad ATK as DMG to enemy troops.
- Training Dummy: This administration skill will help improve your soldier training speed by up to 20%.
- Battle Song: This skill is only activated when you deploy her. It boosts your Army HP by up to 25%.
- Army ATK Boost: This is her second “When Deployed” skill. It helps boost her Army ATK by up to 20%.
Dream Witch provides significant Army HP and ATK boosts that can help strengthen your ranged troops. The administration skill is also essential in building upgrades and strengthening your defenses, though you’ll most likely need it in the game’s later stages.
Now, let’s take a look at her Hero Skills:
- Mind Blast: Dream Witch uses this skill to target all enemies in a medium area using psychic powers. It also Stuns for one second.
- Reverie: This skill recovers Army HP for allies in a large area using a core of spiritual energy.
- Nightmare: As a secondary skill, this one damages all enemies by igniting the target’s deepest fears. It also inflicts Magic DMG for four seconds.
- Mind Whisper: This skill manipulates Dream Witch’s will to boost her allies’ INT abilities.
Even my readers who are a bit slow will probably catch that Dream Witch’s rating is well deserved. These powerful Hero Skills work even better when she’s teamed up with other INT heroes.
Here’s some extra information on Dream Witch:
- Type: Ranged
- Class: Intelligence
- Species: Dragon
- Sex: Female
- Movement: Floating
How to Unlock the Dream Witch
As I said earlier, Dream Witch is a P2P hero. You can purchase a 10-medal pack at $4.99 to unlock her at Whitel/Common rank. If you’re a certified cheapskate, you can take part in Limited Challenges to get 10 medals. Be aware that it’s a long and arduous process.
A general rule is never to spend money on a P2P hero unless you plan to max them out. The same applies to Eloise. To upgrade her, you can either make a one-time payment of $2,175 or buy $5 packs until you obtain the 330 medals needed to max her out. This will cost you a total of $165.
I’d advise using the Limited Challenges to obtain Dream Witch, even for you lazy folks who are allergic to grinding, or purchase the $5 packs. Unless you’re a trust fund kid and have that kind of money to burn, to which case, I’d say go ahead and light that match.
Dream Witch and the Colosseum
Eloise is great for the Colosseum because of the magical DMG she unleashes on enemy troops. If you’re looking for a hero to defend your fort or castle wall, Dream Witch presents a perfect mix of Hero Skills to fortify your troops while dealing enough damage to help crush your enemy.
The fact that Mind Blast and Nightmare are multiple-target skills is also incredible. Just remember that you’re going to need to supply her with the right heroes. She’s strong, but she isn’t that durable.
Rallying With Dream Witch
Eloise makes a good ranged commander. Her Army HP and ATK boosts are necessary for any battle. Also, her administration skill, the Training Dummy, could come in handy.
Monster Hunting With Dream Witch
Dream Witch isn’t the top choice for Monster Hunting which is sad for a P2P hero, but she still ranks well above average. Her MATK and MDEF are vital for making her a viable choice for a Monster Hunting lineup, which is why she’s so prevalent in this mode.
Tips and Trivia
- Dream Witch joined Lords Mobile on July 18, 2016.
- Two events held by Lords Mobile on March 8, 2019, and 2020, allowed players to unlock and hire Dream Witch to celebrate International Women’s Day.
- F2P Alternatives: If you’re looking for a ranged commander, Snow Queen is your best bet. Sage of Storm can easily replace Dream Witch as cavalry commander due to the solid Cavalry DEF and Trap ATK boost this hero packs, while Sea Squire can make a decent infantry commander.
- P2P Alternatives: Petite Devil and Twilight Princess are good alternatives for Eloise in the P2P lineup.