Hell Events in Lords Mobile can be a real hell if you don’t know what you’re doing. Actually, Hell Events will be hell even if you do know what you’re doing. They will, however, be less of a hell if you start with a little knowledge.
Here goes nothing. Most of you are already confused by the above puns and are now scratching your brainless heads… So much for my efforts on educating the LM world…
- What is a Hell Event?
- Phases in Hell Events
- How to Prepare for Hell Event
- Which Hell Event is the Best?
- Watcher and Chaos Dragon Hell Events
What is a Hell Event?
For the newbies or the dumb-ones, a Hell Event is a timed challenge in which you must improve your stats by a pre-determined amount of points.
Simply put, you will have to advance by a certain amount of might depending on the requirements of:
- Research Technology
- Building buildings
- Train soldiers
- Hunt monsters
- Merge Familiar Pacts
- Kingdom Tycoon
The Hell Event lasts for 55 minutes. It is harder than the solo event, but not as hard as the 24-hour challenge. In short, it’s a pain!
Phases in Hell Events
There are 3 phases in every Hell Event. Each phase has rewards, but the good prizes are only given when you complete phase 3. The 3 Phases are divided like this:
- Phase 1 – 8% of the total amount
- Phase 2 – 20% of the total amount
- Complete – Phase 3 – 100% of the total amount
The yellow-orange color along the meter represents your current score.
My suggestion is to only go for a Hell Event if you’re able to reach ALL 3 Phases. More on that later.
There are additional rewards (good rewards) if you hit the top rankings within your kingdom. Don’t expect to rank in the top 100 for any Hell Event unless you have at least 300% more than the phase 3 amount. The serious P2P players are the ones who will usually get the top ranks!
How to Prepare for Hell Event
Unless you have a lot of money to waste, you will need to come into a Hell Event prepared. Here are a few strategies to improve your hell event success rate:
- Save up your speedups! Don’t use your speed-ups whenever you get them. Wait until you have a lot of speed-ups and then boost until you complete phase 3 of the Hell Event. This is bloody important! Don’t just max your tasks whenever you want. PLAN THEM OUT!!!
- Start large objectives days before you plan to start the Hell Event. For example, start your 15-day research, and then when you have only 1-2 days left, wait until a good Research Hell Event pops-up, and use your speedups to finish off the research.
- Use the gear correctly. If you don’t know what I mean, please click here urgently. You are very likely not playing Lords Mobile properly and you need to fix this as soon as possible. Also, you’re probably a moron.
- Have your guild members help you with “helps”. Send a message to your guildmates and tell them to click the “help” icon to help you speed up your construction or research. Have them do this before you begin using the speedups. If they take too long, then just start the speed-ups. You will only have 55 minutes to complete the Hell Event. You can also use the Magus Familiar.
- For Construction, use the Overtime Familiar Support Skill to max at least one of the construction jobs. If you don’t know what I mean, click here for my Familiar Guide.
- I always recommend timing your Hell Events for the same time as Guild Fest. It’s purely economical. You can get serious points for some of the Hell Events!
Which Hell Event is the Best?
This is a question I’m not going to bother answering because the answer is far too subjective to answer. It will depend on how advanced you are, which objectives are already in progress, the points required, and how prepared you are for the Hell Event.
I will give you a few things to consider. Try and find the Hell Events that are giving the most amount of gems.
Watcher and Chaos Dragon Hell Events
The most desired Hell Events are the ones that contain Heroes. If you have the ability to go for these Hell Events I would definitely recommend them over any other Hell Events.
A few things to note:
- The Watcher (and especially the Chaos Dragon) Hell Events are very hard. Prepare yourself accordingly!
- You will only get 3 Watcher Medals and 1 Chaos Dragon Medal per event. Prepare for the long haul. It will take a long time before you get them maxed!
- The more Watcher Hell events you do while your castle is before C25 the better. Hell Events are much easier at that point! Take advantage!
- Sometimes, you will also want to get other Hell Events. Pay attention to your other LM needs!
The Watcher Hero will boost Training Speed, Army ATK, and Army Max HP. It’s an incredible hero.
The Chaos Dragon will boost Research Speed, Army DEF, and Army ATK and it’s also a fantastic hero.
Hell Events are one of the best ways in Lords Mobile of getting quality gifts for free. Gifts on this level usually cost good money in the Gift Store.
Plan your Hell Events wisely and you can dominate Lords Mobile without working that hard.