Before you can do anything properly in Lords Mobile you will first have to develop your turf and buildings. If you’re buildings suck there is no point in really trying to build an army. Everything will be stunted.
And so begins my article on how to MOST quickly speed up your construction in Lords Mobile.
- How Buildings Work in Lords Mobile
- Tips and Tricks to Speeding up Your Construction
- How the Help Bar Works?
- When to do Lots of Constructions
- Buying Big Guy for Construction
- Final Thoughts
How Buildings Work in Lords Mobile
Like any castle, the Lords Mobile castle is full of smaller buildings. Each building can be leveled up to Level 25. The Castle as well can be upgraded to Level C25.
The higher the building level, the more powerful it is. It’s kind of that simple.
To build you need to invest resources and in some cases you will also need to collect special items.
Level 25 will require a Hammer that will cost gems to buy!
The rest of the details are boring and so you can go to the boring websites to work it all out!
Tips and Tricks to Speeding Up Building
Okay. There are loads of tips and hacks that will help speed up the Building Process. Here is a list of the best tips that I know. Feel free to actually pay attention. Alternatively, you can remain stupid and do whatever you want anyways…
- Use the Correct Construction Gear before beginning any construction. This is really important!
- Put the Correct Building Talents on. There are two construction items on the right side that need to be maxed. This is critical! It will give a 105% boost!
- The Help Bar. See below.
- There are Construction Speed Boosts in the Turf Boosts. There is the 10% Construction Speed Boost and the 20% option.
- This is a P2P option, but is pretty good if you’re planning on boosting very quickly over a short period of time. It’s the Turf Club with a 25% Construction Boost.
- Save Gems for Prison, Altar, Battle Hall, Embassy, Treasure Trove. This is an important tip. I see so many morons using gems to speed up their construction. DO NOT DO THIS! Save the gems for the special items!
- Max the Heroes that will give you a Construction Boost. Scarlet Bolt (Passive), Sage of Storms (Passive), Big Eye P2P (Passive), and Witch Doll (Passive). You DO NOT need to make these heroes as your leader before your start a construction. Pleas don’t be an idiot!
- Familiars. This doesn’t give much of a boost but you may as well max them if you’re in a rush. The Gemming Gremlin will give you a 5% boost and the Bouldur will help you use the Max Help Bar in one shot. Read below!
- There is only one construction based Research and it’s in the Economy tree and gives you a 70% boost.
- The Vassal Titles (previous video) and Kingdom Boosts also have construction boosts.
If I missed any feel free to tell me in the comments below…
How the Help Bar Works?
I’ve dedicated an entire section to the Help Bar because this is a big deal. A much bigger deal than most of the other pieces of advice listed above…
The help bar gives you the opportunity to get 30 helps from your Guild Mates. Yes, you need to be in a Guild in order to use it. Also, it doesn’t cost anyone anything to push the stupid button. In fact, they will be getting guild coins every time they click it.
Each help that a guild mate clicks will either give you 1% off the remaining construction time or 1-min. It will depend on whichever is worth more.
If you’re starting a bunch of constructions, put it in the Guild Chat and tell them to push the “help” button. And make sure that you wait a few minutes between each construction so that enough people can push the help button.
When to do Lots of Constructions
Most players, when they decide to start focusing on maxing all their buildings, will start going nuts and do as many upgrades as possible. As soon as possible.
This is stupid!
Pace yourself. Also, choose your moments correctly. Make sure that you’re finishing your construction during a Hell Event or Solo Event. Get as much value as you can!
Additionally, the best time to do it all would be during Guild Fest. Do the Hell Event Quests and go crazy… If you can do it during a Construction Hell Event for Watcher it would be even better.
Buying Big Guy for Construction
This is a lot of controversy surrounding the Big Guy Hero. Some say he’s a waste of money while other’s swear up and down that he is amazing…
My opinion is that he’s a great hero for beginner players, but then slowly fades out of relevance and then borders on a waste of time.
If you’re a beginner player, and you have $200~ to waste, go for it.
If you’ve already maxed most of your building, stop trying to max him. He’s a waste. Focus on the better P2P Heroes…
Building is a funny bird. On the one hand, you can’t do much until it’s all done but on the other hand it becomes rather irrelevant as soon as you finish…
In short, follow the hacks above to finish as soon as possible and then never look back!