Okay. I can now stop a lot of emails a day with this article. You’re welcome. Everyone apparantly wants to know the top nacks for training a LOT of Troops as a F2P player. So here you go. Read and shut up!
Keep in mind that this guide is GEARED towards Free-to-Play players (and small-time spenders). At the end of this article, I have a few tips for the serious Pay-to-Play players.
- How to Train Troops
- Top 12 Tips and Tricks for Troop Training
- Mistakes for Training Troops
- Advice for P2P Players
How to Train Troops in Lords Mobile
This part of the article is geared towards the super dumb and stupid. I mean, if you don’t know how to train troops, you must be as thick as as the Nokia 5110. Okay. That was a really fun joke for anyone above the age of 30.
To train troops, go to the barracks and push THE STUPID ICONS. That’s it.
If you can’t work it out, then please quick this game and move to Subway Surfers…
Also, if you’re too stupid to read, here’s my full video on the topic of Troop Training. Make sure you Subscribe to my channel or else I will hunt you down! Consider yourself warned!
Top 12 Tips and Tricks for Troop Training
- Pace your Training. Not all at one time. This is my MOST IMPORTANT TIP. Do not train 10m troops in one sitting. Pace the troops building. My recommendation is to collect resources and then do a burst of training. And then wait a few days/weeks and repeat the pattern. See the next tip for a better explanation.
- Time the Troop Training for the same timing as the 24-hr Challenge and Hell Events! Firstly, you’ll get a lot more rewards, and rewards are cool. Also, the rewards will help you gain more assets for troop training! Obviously!
- Train Troops during Guild Fest. The best quests during Guild Fest are the Hell Events Quests. If you time your troop training for Guild Fest, you’ll be able to triple down on your power!
- Pop the 10% and 20% Training Boosts. If you don’t have too many of them, make sure that you save it for a moment when you’re planning on doing a bunch at the same time…
- This shouldn’t have to be said, but here we go anyways. Make sure that you finish the Researches, like Upgrade Military for Cost and Training Speed from Military I, Upgrade Military II, Army Leadership III, Wonder Battles IV
- Manor Boost. Each Manor will give you a 20% boost. Just keep in mind that you may need a bunch of infirmaries. So balance it out. Or Build a bunch of Manors and then destroy them and build infirmaries.
- Use Train Training Gear. Yes, there is actually troop training gear! Two Hardrox Gear and 1 (Off-Hand Champion Gear – 3 options)
- Get the Chief Vassal Title. This will only give a 5% boost. But honestly every amount really counts! If you can convince the Overlord to pop a 4-Hour Kingdom Boost of 10% even better 🙂
- Training Talents. I will not elaborate! This should be so simple!
- Upgrade the Gryphon. Yes, it’s a lot of work, but the 5% boost will take you far! Every percentage counts!
- Max the Watcher Hero. At full power, he will give you a 20% Troop Training Boost. That’s massive! Of course, there are loads more heroes that have Training Boosts but they are all P2P.
- 100% Gems Back. There are some boosting Hell Events. I wouldn’t wait for it, but if you see the boosting Hell Events or 24-hr Events active, go for it!
Mistakes for Training Troops
Here are the things that you shouldn’t do unless you’re an idiot. And yes, I know that most of you are going to do it anyways!
- Don’t make your Troop Heroes (Watcher) as the leader just for Training. It’s passive!
- Do not train t1,t2 until you have 1-million of each T4 type. T3 open season!
- Do NOT make loads of Barracks! You should never have more than 1 Barrack. Unless you’re stupid, of course
- Don’t Gem Troops unless you’re a millionaire!
Advice for P2P Players
Get Paid Heroes that have Troop Training Boost.
Also the Paid Pack for Training Troops (Boot Camp) is not such great value. The 20% boosts might be the best part…
Here is the list of all the Paid Heroes that Offer a Training Boost:
- Watcher (Technically free, but $$$ will bring his max-time A LOT closer) – 20% Training Boost
- Dark Follower – 20% Training Boost
- Dream Witch – 20% Training Boost
- Storm Fox – 20% Training Boost
- Witch Doll – 20% Training Boost