Yay. There’s a new monster in Lords Mobile. It’s called the Hootclaw. Let’s rejoice? No, heck NO! This monster is the dumbest, most outrageous, stupid, moronic, and IGG-typical type of update that we’ve ever seen!
Keep reading to learn why this mounter is so messed up!
- About the Hootclaw
- Hootclaw Hero Lineup
- Gear from Hootclaw
- Hootclaw Rewards
- Hootclaw Packs
- Final Thoughts on the Hootclaw
About the Hootclaw
The Hootclaw should have been an awesome update. The hero looks good. The graphics are awesome. The Animation is fantastic. There is no backstory. This is a perfect situation?
The gear is fantastic! And that’s a problem because we’ve spent the past 4 YEARS BUILDING UP OUR GEAR! This is IMMORAL!
Spoiler Alert: There is most likely going to be more monsters that have better gear coming up!
You know how hard you worked on those Amboisel Cups? Well, IGG are probably going to give us a monster that will have more power…
I know everyone else seems to be chill about this, but I’m angry! This is not cool!
Hootclaw Hero Lineup
The Hootclaw needs to be attacked with a magic hero. Do not send regular ATK heroes. They’re useless against it!
I’ve been messing around with multiple magical lineups. I will update this article with the best lineups for all the levels, but for now this is the best that I’ve found for F2P and P2P.
Hootclaw F2P Hero Lineup: Elementalist, Child of Light, Incinerator, Prima Donna, and Sage of Storms.
Hootclaw P2P Hero Lineup: Storm Fox, Elementalist, Incinerator, Petite Devil, and Child of Light.
Obviously, max out your monster research and get solid monster gear!
Gear from Hootclaw
Two of the gear peices from the Hootclaw are stupid and two of the pieces are incredible!
So good in fact, that I’m furious (see above).
Regardless, let’s talk about them.
- Strigine Hood (Helmet). Don’t try and pronounce it or you will break your mouth. This gear is VERY easy to max, but of course, it’s a complete waste of time. Don’t bother. At Mythic, it gives you a Cav Boost of 9.8%, Cav HP of 14%, and Army Max HP 4.2%. Whatever.
- Stealthly Step (Legs). This one is kind of garbage. Doesn’t come close to the Dragon’s Talon. It’s Range ATK boost is 22.4% and Army Max HP of 11.2% at Mythic.
- Lunar Boomerang (Off-Hand). This gear is incredible, but this is so messed up that IGG put a piece of gear that’s better than the current Off-Hand Cav ATK Gear! At mythic, the Boomerang delivers 42% CAV ATK and 21% CAV Max HP. That’s MASSIVE!
- Beastly Breastplate (Armor). Another awesome piece of gear, but this time for Range. At full power, this gear will deliver a Range ATK boost of 49% and Range Max HP of 21%.
If you have serious money but not enough to buy Champion Gear, I strongly recommend getting the Off-Hand and Armor!
The Hootclaw has a bunch of rewards. Thank God, there is no jewel. That would have made me SO MUCH angrier!
- Lunar Crest (Rare)
- Scarlet Feather
- Weeping Wood
- Wild Fruit
- Shield (8h, 24h, 3d)
- (200, 400, 600, 800, 1000) Gems
- (60m, 3hr, 8hr, 15hr, 24h) Speed Up
- Hero Chest
Hootclaw Paid Packs
The paid packs are a rip-off. It’s going to take forever for you to get them unless you spend the big bucks!
Keep in mind that the rare Lunar Crest drop rate is 4%. Which means that it is going to be very very hard to get them.
- $5 for 50 Hootclaw Chests and 10 of each material.
- $20 for 125 Hootclaw Chests 25 each material
- $50 for 300 Hootclaw Chest 60 each material.
- $100 (still not sure yet). Tell me in the comments 🙂
Final Thoughts on the Hootclaw
There isn’t really much to say that hasn’t aleady been said above.
IGG and Lords Mobile really REALLY messed up on this update. They shouldn’t have done it!