Lightweaver is one of the most expensive P2P heroes in Lords Mobile, commonly known as the 11k trifecta (alongside Shape Shifter and Dark Magister). If you own one of these heroes, you automatically become what people call a Titan in Lords Mobile.
Let me make this information digestible for you. This basically means that Lightweaver costs a whole load of money. Money an amateur like you can’t really afford to part with kind of money. Not unless you’re planning a money heist. Get the drift…? Good, now that that is out of the way let me try and walk you through everything you need to know about the Lightweaver.
“Let me light the way”- Elora
Who Is Lightweaver?
IGG went all touchy-feely with this one. But, it does have some depth compared to other hero backstories in the game. I still don’t like it. Oh, no one asked for my opinion. Wait, but you did. That’s why I’m here trying to guide you through this lore.
So, in summary: a man fell in love with an elf. They had a child named Elora. The man went on an expedition never to return. Elora grew up listening to tales of her father and yearned to meet him. So, when she grew up she went on a quest to find him.
Nothing can really trample having Lightweaver on your lineup when she is maxed out. Her stats are outrageous, her skills are top-notch, and her design is also pretty OK. She even gets an actual backstory (well, a bit of it).
Even though I could easily give Lightweaver a score of 10/10 based on stats, I really don’t think you need to have the Lightweaver to progress in the game considering the hero’s exorbitant price. With the right combination of F2P and a few P2P heroes, you can still have a lot of fun.
While I’m all for spending money on games so long as you’re having fun, there’s a limit, and this hero certainly breaks that. Because of this, I’ll give Lightweaver a score of barely a 2/10 if we’re talking value for money.
Now, let’s take a look at the noteworthy attributes that Elora holds. First on the list are her battle skills:
- Prism Break: Deals up to 200% Squad ATK as damage to enemy troops.
- Battle Song: Boosts Army HP by up to 30% when deployed i.e. when she is sent to battle. The rest of the battle skills also activate only when Lightweaver is deployed.
- Ranged ATK Boost: Boosts up to 60% Ranged ATK. Ranged Troops sure have fun with Elora on the battlefield.
- Infantry ATK Boost: Boosts up to 60% Infantry ATK.
Coming to no surprise, the army boosts that Lightweaver brings to the table are unmatched, as befits a hero that costs a whopping $11k. This is still not an endorsement to go ahead and buy it. But, you do you.
Next up, let’s now take a look at Elora’s Hero Skills:
- Diffraction: This is Elora’s ultimate skill. It fires an orb that deals heavy physical damage to heroes in passes through, bouncing six times between enemies.
- Luminous Ward: Summons a guardian that bounces between allies, granting a physical damage shield with each hit, up to six times.
- See the Light: This is a long-range skill that deals damage to all enemies in a line.
- Flashback: Passively increases CRIT.
Elora’s skills create a great mix of damage and survivability, with a lot of area-of-effect and multi-target damage and team-wide shielding.
Here’s some extra information on the Lightweaver:
- Type: Infantry
- Class: Agility
- Species: Half-Elf
- Sex: Female
- Movement: Running
How to Unlock the Lightweaver
Short story, you need to have long money. I told you she costs $11k, didn’t I? Long story, you need 10 Lightweaver medals to unlock this hero at common rank. You can purchase a special bundle at $99.99 USD for a pack of 3 medals. This means that to unlock the Lightweaver at common rank it will cost you roughly $400. But, she does nothing for you at this rank so better go big or go home. Now if you still choose to do this, you’ll really have to come clean and tell me what it is you’re smoking.
If I haven’t mentioned it yet, the bundle comes with Labyrinth Access, Gift Shop Access, and a Legendary Hero Gift Pack for your Guild. You need 330 medals to max the Lightweaver to Legendary grade translating to 11k.
You can try out your luck at the Bargain Store. They stock up on Legendary Lightweaver chests at times. The folly in this method is that it may take you forever to get Elora to Legendary grade, and it still costs money to get Gems for it.
Lightweaver and the Colosseum
The Lightweaver costs an arm and a leg to bring to your lineup, so she’s certainly one of the best heroes to use everywhere. Her Ultimate skill deals an enormous amount of area-of-effect damage, and her shielding is top-notch despite its limits. This provides great protection and support for the rest of the heroes in the lineup.
The only time you will have a challenge when you have Lightweaver in your colosseum lineup is when you are facing off against another Titan.
Rallying with Lightweaver
Rallying with Elora is the best definition of taking a walk in the park. The only difference is that you are doing it on the battlefield. Her 60% Ranged ATK Boost is enough to leave the enemy’s turf crumbling. Let’s not forget her Infantry ATK boost which is sure to give your troops a crucial advantage when at war. If you’re looking to teach your enemies a lesson, rallying with Lightweaver is the smartest choice.
Monster Hunting with Lightweaver
This is the part where you will start questioning your life decisions. It is quite disappointing that a Mega P2P hero isn’t the top choice for monster hunting. Other than the heavy physical damage that she deals, Elora doesn’t really do much for your monster-hunting lineup. She can’t stun nor does she have any solid MDEF. But, Elora does have a high Life leech which is great for monster hunting. So, maybe it’s not all gloom. After all, if you spent 11k on her you might as well use her.
Tips and Trivia
- The Lightweaver was released in October 2017.
- F2P Alternatives: There’s truly no match for Lightweaver in the F2P heroes. But, if push comes to shove, then Rose Knight is the ideal hero. She has solid Calvary HP and Army ATK Boosts and a great set of Hero skills that can make a noteworthy impact in a lineup.
- P2P Alternatives: If you’re looking to boost your Army HP, DEF, and ATK, Berserker presents a formidable option. If you’re looking for an Infantry leader, then Twilight Priestess is your best bet. But, Elora still stays on top of this leaderboard.