In Mech Arena, you are placed in a futuristic setting that is both fast-paced and intense. Your objective is to use a specialized robot humanoid that is referred to as a mech to eliminate other mechs that are either computer-controlled or operated by other players.
The combat options available to players are a 2v2 or 5v5 Deathmatch and a Control Point game. Players have access to over 25 different weapons to pick from while customizing their character for battle. Online participants have the ability to collaborate on the organization of both one-on-one fights and multi-player tournaments. You can team up with your buddies here to take on enemy mechs in an online environment.
Is Mech Arena Safe for Kids?
Both the App Store and the Google Play Store say that Mech Arena is safe for people 12 and older. This rating is based on the game’s use of violence and online exchanges, which may not be good for younger children.
Even if the game itself doesn’t have any explicit or unsuitable content, the fact that it can be played online and with more than one person can be dangerous for kids. Players can talk to each other through in-game chat or voice chat, and they may hear bad language, be bullied, or see something else that isn’t right. Also, because the game is online, people from all over the world can connect with each other, and there’s no way to check their ages or intentions. This could expose you to content from other players that is harmful or not suitable.
The app also has in-app payments, which could be dangerous. Players can buy in-game currency to get new parts and tools for their robots, and these purchases can add up quickly. If a child plays the game alone, they might be able to buy things without understanding how much they cost. This could lead to big bills and financial stress for the family.
Mech Arena Gameplay
The point of the game is to fight in battle arenas and win by making smart use of your mech’s skills and tools. At the beginning of the game, you choose and customize your mech, including its skin and guns. Every mech has its own skills and way of playing. You can choose from more than 500 different skins to make your mech look unique and scary. Next, you’ll choose a captain who will fight with your mech. The reload time and damage of your mech’s weapons can be reduced by a pilot who plays like your mech. Check out each pilot’s skills before you choose one.
This Mech Arena guide will show you that if you want to fight with your friends online, you have the option of choosing between two different battle modes: a Deathmatch or a Control Point match.
Deathmatch is a competition to see which team can destroy most of the other team’s mechs. If a player loses a mech, they can restart in a new one after a short time. This keeps the game going. You and your buddies can compete against other players online in a deathmatch that is either 2 vs. 2 or 5 vs. 5 in player count. The winning team will be the one that destroys the greatest number of enemy mechs. In the event that your mech is destroyed while engaged in intense combat, it is possible to instantly resurrect it so that you can go right back into the action.
Control Point Mode
Control Points is a standard game of “capture the flag.” Teams earn points by controlling different control points, or they can win by killing all of the other team’s Mechs. It’s a fun mode that gives you another way to win, but because fighting is so fun, it will always be the main focus. To avoid being a sitting duck, you have to use your skills at the right time and choose when to reload and when to save your shots. If you have two guns, you can reload one while the other one is being done. Also, when you return, it’s always interesting to choose which of your five customized Mechs would be best to fight the enemy.
Mech Arena is Pay to Win?
It will be necessary to make in-app purchases in order to gain access to some of the game’s most potent weapons and mech warfare enhancements. A-coins, Crates, and Credits are the three forms of in-game currency that can be used to purchase products. Either by completing tasks or by purchasing them outright, you can acquire these items. The majority of the items that you will need to buy in order to participate in the gameplay of the Mech Arena are presented as limited-time offers. According to the price tags, special offers can comprise a variety of useful products in varying quantities.
Still, is it free to play Mech Arena? Yes, everyone can play the action-packed Mech Arena for free, and there are no extra costs or subscriptions. You can only choose to pay extra money if you want to upgrade your weapons and arsenals through in-app purchases and special deals. You can buy weapons like the Paragon, Lancer, Juggernaut, and Slingshot to use in a fight.
Mech Arena Rewards
When you reach certain goals in Mech Arena, you can get different bonuses. You can play Mech Arena online both offensively and defensively in these games.
As a reward, you can get new fight modes, brand-new mechs, and powerful weapons. Depending on the milestones you reach, you may also get things like Crates, A-coins, or Credits that you can use in the game.
Some of the prizes you can get in Mech Arena are:
- Access to Combat Points Boosters
- New battle modes
- Custom match hosting
- Credits of around 15,000 to 30,000
- Between 100-200 A-coins
- Fortune Keys
- Tournament Tickets
- The valuable random reward for every 6,400 XP you get
- Endless Path prize for every 326,400 XP you accumulate
Mech Arena Armory and Campaign
At first look, there are a lot of deadly weapons to choose from when making your arsenal. Don’t let that stop you from trying them all out and picking the ones that work best for you. But don’t be afraid to use a slightly weaker one if you just like it better!
In the game, you move forward by using the unique firepower of your mechs to kill other robots in all-out robot fights. The further you go, the more matches you win, and the more damage you do to your enemies, the better.
When you’re done downloading Mech Arena on your phone or starting it up on your PC, you’ll be introduced to a whole world of exciting fighting features. Here are some of them:
- Mech customizations: Customise your mech for a fierce gunfight with other mechs by adding deadly weapons that flatter their playing styles and abilities.
- Distinct PvP game modes: Face off in a Deathmatch mode between 2v2 or 5v5 teams and use the superior firearms of your customized mech to wipe out the opposing mechs. Or, you could fight to gain territories in a Control Point mode, by holding many designated areas and seizing possession of the flag.
- Over 20 maps: Different areas of the map favor different kinds of mechs. Tailor your mech’s ability to harness the terrain of a map in order to maximize chances of victory!
- Compete in custom matches, events, and tournaments: Tired of the regular battle modes? Create your own custom battle scenery, or engage other online players in tournaments.
Types of Weapon in Mech Arena
- Missile Rack
- Helix Racks
- Fragment Gun
- Rocket Morter
- Thermal Lance
- Stasis Beam
Close Quarter Weapons
- Arc Torrent
- Sniper Rifles
- Assault Rifles
- Assault Shotguns
- Assault Cannons
- Plasma Cannon
- Pulse Cannon
Mech Arena Tip and Tricks
- Chassis Job – There is a certain way to play a chassis part. The Tank, the Attacker, the Supporter, and the Scout all have clear jobs. Make sure to play based on the strengths of the mech you choose and adjust to the situation of the fight.
- Kill enemies from behind – When you play Mech Arena online, one of the best ways to kill an enemy is to sneak up behind them and then fire at them. This is a great way to get through their barriers and surprise them.
- Don’t go solo – Teamwork is a big part of the Mech Arena game, which is one of its strong points. You’ll get more done if you work with people who support each other, so try to stay together.
- Secure your shots – When you shoot for a long time from far away, your recoil gets stronger. When you’re far away, firing in shorter bursts can help you control the force and get a better shot.
In Mech Arena, your mech and the mech of your opponent fight each other with guns. It’s an intense battle between robots that look like humans and try to kill each other. This Mech Arena review shows that the fights take place in two main battle modes that try and stretch the abilities of the online multiplayer world. Players can make their own unique matches and fight in fights and tournaments to get better at battle.
You can get better firepower and weapons to customize and boost the battle strength of your mech so you can use all the benefits you can. Mech Arena is one of the best computer games. You can play it in a web browser or download it to your Android or iOS device from the Google Play Store or the Apple Store.
For more game review articles visit: Mobile Games.