- What are Vassal Titles?
- Understanding Each Vassal Title
- How to Assign Vassal Titles?
- Who to Give Positive Vassal Titles to?
- Who to Give Negative Vassal Titles to?
- Will begging for a Vassal Titles Work?
- Final Thoughts
What are Vassal Titles?
Vassal Titles are the boosts that the Kingdom Overlord can distribute to the castles throughout the Kingdom. They are there to encourage the guilds to capture the wonder, and they give boosts that range from military to research and troop training.
Additionally, the Vassal Titles are super-imposed over the castle and so everyone that checks out your account can see if the Overlord likes or hates you…
Here’s a video of the full rundown of everything that you need to know about Vassal Titles. Make sure that you SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel!
Understanding Each Vassal Title
I’m not terribly sure why anyone will not understand the Vassal Titles, but I guess I’ve gotten used to people being so stupid… Here we go. I’m going to have to explain the bloody obvious!
Good Vassal Titles
All titles are given out by the Overlord or the Overlord Regent.
- Overlord. He gets a 10% Army ATK, 10% Army HP, and 10% Army DEF boost. He also gets to assign the titles to whoever he wants!
- Overlord Regent. He doesn’t get any boosts. His job is to give (and take) out the titles to whoever he wants.
- General. Army ATK of 10% and Army DEF 5%. This is the most powerful Army Boost out of all the available titles. If someone in the guild is attacking or running a rally, give it to them right before they attack.
- Premier. Resource Production Boost of 15%. This is a garbage boost!
- Chief. Training Speed boost of 5%. When it comes to training troops every little drop counts. This is a great boost for anyone doing a big training run.
- Warden. This Vassal Title give a 6% boost for Army ATK and Army Max HP. It’s better than nothing but obviously not as good as the General.
- Priest. Army DEF of 15%. Complete trash. Not worth anything!
- Quartermaster. Travel Speed of 15% more and Resource Gathering Speed Boost of 10%. Not that great, but better than nothing.
- Engineer. Construction Speed Boost of 10% and Army Max HP of 3%. This is a great boost for beginner players. Kind of a waste of time for developed players.
- Scholar. This boost is awesome! It is a 10% research boost. It’s a great thing to get right before running a massive research or running a bunch of smaller researches…
Bad Vassal Titles
The bad Vassal Titles are for you to give to your enemies. These “boosts” work in the opposite direction and remove stats from their castles.
- Coward. This gives a minus boost of 10% for Army DEF and minus 20% for Production of all Resources. This is basically a waste of time.
- Scoundrel. This Vassal Title removes 10% from Army Max HP and 8% from training speed. During Guild Fest, this is a powerful weapon. The rest of the time, it’s a dud.
- Clown. This is the best Vassal Title to give to an enemy that you want to attack. It only removes 10% Army ATK and 6% Army Max HP, but this is the best that you’ll get out of the negative Vassal Titles.
- Thrall. Army ATK of minus 5%. Not great, but not dreadful…
- Traitor. Waste of time. Removes 15% from Gold Production and 5% from Travel Speed.
- Felon. Only removes 15% from Travel Speed. Boring.
- Slob. Removes 10% from Production and 5% from Training Speed. Nothing to see here. Only useful during Guild Fest.
- Bum. Takes away 10% from Construction Speed and 10% from Travel Speed. This is a great weapon against beginner players. Waste of time against advanced players.
- Fool. Removes 10% from Research. It’s a great weapon always, but it’s especially potent during Guild Fest.
How to Assign Vassal Titles?
As mentioned before, only the Overlord and the Overlord Regent can assign the Vassal Titles.
Assigning a title is super easy.
Click on a castle, and then click the new button that appears that says “Assign Title” and then give them the title.
This really isn’t rocket science!
Who to Give Positive Vassal Titles to?
As Overlord, you can give the positive Vassal Titles to whoever you want. Frankly you can give them to yourself and tell the rest of the guild to jump. Or just kick everyone else out of the guild.
It’s your life. Do whatever you want!
But if you want to conquer the Wonder again, you will probbably want to reward those who made this victory possible.
Here are the people who you will want to reward:
- Guild Members
- Sometimes even guild that are NAP (Non Aggression Pact), because it could be that they didn’t destroy you, and thereby enabled you to win…
Whatever the decision is, make sure that the Overlord Regent knows who is getting what. He’s the one that usually will be giving and taking the titles from everyone.
Who to Give Negative Vassal Titles to?
Negative Titles aren’t all that scary. Honestly, I think that Lords Mobile needs to up the ante with all the Vassal Titles.
I think that the positive boosts should be x5 at least and the negative ones should also be at least x5. The titles should feel like something big!
That being said, during Guild Fest, the Negative Titles could hurt.
Here are the people to give the Negative Vassal Titles to:
- The enemy. Whoever they are. Usually the ones who have burnt you, or who made you work hard to get the Wonder…
- Annoying Castles. There are some castles that just pester. This is an easy way to teach them a lesson
- Rallying Targets. If you’re rallying or attacking a castle, give them the minus ATK boost. Every bit counts.
Will begging for a Vassal Titles Work?
This is more about the rest of the Kingdom. And this is something that most people are too emotionally scared to do…
But here comes the good news. It does work.
I’ve tried it even when people didn’t realize that I was Marks Angry Review, and they’ve given me the Title that I’ve asked for. Not always. And sometimes they’ve been rude when saying no. But most of the time it has worked to just ask nicely!
If you’re the enemy, they won’t facilitate, but for everyone else the odds are in your favor.
Here are a few things to do:
- Ask nicely
- Expert Tip: Google Translate the request to be in the language of their Guild! People are much nicer to common language speakers…
- Congratulate them on their win of the Wonder but don’t overdo it.
- Give them a timeframe. Like ask for the Scholar Title for just 10mins.
- Make sure that you thank them when done and tell them that you don’t need it anymore.
It works. I’ve done it so many times!
Also, don’t actually beg. The boost isn’t large enough for that. Keep it professional!
As mentioned above, Lords Mobile should make the Vassal Titles be worth at least 5 times their current worth. I already know that IGG people are reading my blog. Hopefully they are writing notes as they read – and not sniffing paint…
Regardless, the Vassal Titles are a powerful tool, and a power tool.
If you manage to win the Wonder, make sure that you use them correctly!