IGG, the developers of Lords Mobile, isn’t exactly known for their generosity. These are the same people who invented the idea of $11,000 heroes, after all. But, every now and then, they show a little glimmer of kindness and release a new promotional code for all the loyal players out there.
These codes can give you unique rewards, lots of resources, and limited-time bonuses, absolutely free. So put away your mom’s credit card and read on to learn all about the latest functional promo codes for Lords Mobile and how to use them.
What Is a Promotion Code?
Wow, do you really need me to explain the concept of promo codes? I thought you cheapskates would be very familiar with these things. Okay, here goes: a promotional code is a string of letters and numbers you can copy and paste on the Lords Mobile website to get in-game rewards.
The rewards usually include resources like food, stones, timber, and gold. But some of them can even help you unlock new heroes instantaneously or speed up your research and training. Given that Lords Mobile is such a grind at times, these little boosts can be helpful and save you a ton of time.
Active Codes and Prizes
The bad thing about promo codes is that they don’t always last long. In fact, some of them expire mere days after being released, so you have to act fast. However, there are still a bunch of codes that are active at the time of writing. Here they are, and don’t blame me if they expire before you find time to try them:
- LM001: Unlocks 10x Incinerator Medals, 1x Braveheart, 3x 100 VIP Points, 10x Speed Up (10m), 10x Speed Up Research (10m), 10x 150,000 Food, 10x 50,000 Stones, 10x 50,000 Ore, 10x 50,000 Timber, 10x 50,000 Gold
- LM2023: Unlocks 10x Ore Boost (25%), 10x Timber Boost (25%), 10x Stone Boost (25%), 10x Food Boost (25%), 10x Speed Up Training (10m), 10x Speed Up Research (10m), 10x 1,000 Energy, 1x 25% Player EXP Boost
- LM2023HTTYD: 200x Artifact Coin, 2,000 Energy, 1x Braveheart, 5x Speed Up (3h), 5x Speed Up Research (3h), 1x Relocator, 500,000 Food, 150,000 Stones, 150,000 Timber, 150,000 Ore, 50,000 Gold
- LMEID2023: 200x Artifact Coin, 2,000 Energy, 5x Speed Up Research (3h), 1x Relocator, 500,000 Food, 150,000 Stone, 150,000 Timber, 150,000 Ore, 50,000 Gold
- IGG17TH: 600x Artifact Coin
- LM2023EASTER: 100 Artifact Coin, 2,000 Energy, 5x Speed Up Research (60m), Random Relocator, 500,000 Food, 150,000 Stone, 150,000 Timber, 150,000 Ore, 50,000 Gold
- PlayLM4PC: 10x Speed Up Training (60m), 10x Speed Up Training (30m), 2x Emote Stamp
- SPOOKY2023: 200x Artifact Coin 1, 1x Energy 2000, 1x Speed Up (3h), 1x Speed Up Research(3h), 1x Relocator, 3x War Prep Chest.
Where to Find Promotion Codes
If you want even more promo codes to go along with the long list above, keep an eye on IGG’s socials. They tend to post on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram whenever a new promo code is released. So make sure you’re following all their accounts like a good little sheep to avoid missing out.
In addition, it’s worth noting that IGG tends to release new codes in conjunction with major holidays, like New Year or Easter, for example. So, the next time a big holiday comes along, and you’re sitting at home like a sad sack with nothing to do, check out IGG’s Twitter. You might just find a promo code to perk you up.
How to Redeem Promo Code
Now you need me to guide you through the whole process of using a promo code. Are you incapable of figuring anything out on your own? Honestly, I wonder how some of you can even stay alive without my help.
There are two ways to redeem your codes. You can either do it in-game via the menus or separately on the “Exchange Center” website.
Here are the instructions for the in-game method:
- Tap on the cog icon to access the “Settings” menu.
- Scroll down to find the button marked “Redemption Code.” Tap it.
- Type in the code you want to use and click to confirm it.
The other method is a little more complicated, and I don’t really know why you’d want to use it, but here are the instructions anyway:
- You’ll first need to find your IGG ID. Do this by launching the game, tapping on “Settings,” and then finding the “Account Settings” menu.
- Head to the official Lords Mobile Exchange Center.
- Type your IGG ID into the box provided, and then enter your promotional code in the second box. If you’re too lazy to type, just copy and paste the code.
- Click on the “Claim” button.
- A new box will appear showing your current Kingdom and Might rating. Check that the details match your account before confirming the code.
- If the code is valid, you’ll receive rewards the next time you open your game.
Tips and Notes
- Don’t be greedy, and try using the same promotional code multiple times. It won’t work.
- As well as IGG’s social profiles, you can also find lists of codes on other gaming websites, forums, Reddit, etc.
- Even if a code is listed as “Expired” online, try it anyway. You never know. It might still work.
- Check back on this page regularly. I might update the list with any new codes I find – if I don’t have anything better to do.
Let Us Know
Got any other codes I forgot to include in the list? Well, don’t keep them all to yourself! Share the love in the comments below, and post any new codes you find whenever IGG releases them. After you redeem it all try these tricks to boost your gold.